Thursday, January 4, 2007

BLOG

Teh yuan lung, a guy that brings me come to a computer, technology, fantasy game world.
Thanks for teaching me bitcomet downloading and dota online game.

5amantha, a girl who brings me come to a blog world.
Thanks for sharing me ur blog.

To me, computer is not just a high technologies,
but also communications, mind's thinking and sharing tools.
I used to loved write dairy in secondary schools time. Due to laziness, i quick.
But, i start again because of blog.

Thats why i named my first blog - "Windows Of The Heavens."

1 comment:

Foo HS said...

Hai boss, i didn knew you were so good in poem until today! You show me that every1 can be "great" as as long as he never give up in life. I didn know y, but it does brings energy to me! I believe tht this will not be a "window to heaven" to just you, but to me as well! I wish that in future, i will follow ur path, which is to turn into an ANGEL. Gracias Amigo!